Wordfence WordPress Plugin Features
- Leaked Password Protection Protect your site against attacks that leverage password information stolen in data breaches. Block logins for administrators using known compromised passwords.
- Leaked Password Protection Data breaches have become all too common lately, arming attackers with millions of usernames, passwords and other sensitive data. We are unfortunately seeing attacks on WordPress sites in the wild leveraging this info.
- Advanced Manual Blocking Quickly and efficiently block entire malicious networks and any human or robot activity that indicates suspicious intentions based on pattern matching and IP ranges.
- Country Blocking Blocking countries that are clearly engaging in malicious activity is an effective way to protect your site during an attack. Premium Feature.
- Repair Files Wordfence uses our source code verification feature to help you recover from a hack. It tells you what changed in core, theme and plugin files and helps repair them.
- Two-Factor Authentication Stop brute force attacks permanently by using one of the most secure forms of remote system authentication available.